2009年7月15日水曜日

The moment of wandering mind could be very effective time

Today's blog from below URL.

http://lifehacker.com/5313756/a-wandering-mind-can-be-hard-at-work

This blog said that the moment of wandering mind could be very effective time to resolve your problem because many parts of your brains tend to work in unison at the time.
It's interesting!!
Some famous writer said that taking a bath in the dark is best way for him to encounter good idea and I think I should find my best way of daydreaming to be creative.

=====
[Corrected one]

Today's blog from below URL.

http://lifehacker.com/5313756/a-wandering-mind-can-be-hard-at-work

This blog said that the moment of wandering mind could be very effective resolving your problem because many parts of your brain tend to work in unison at that time.
It's interesting!!
Some famous writer said that taking a bath in the dark is the best way for him to encounter good idea and I think I should find my best way of daydreaming in order for me to be creative.



0 件のコメント: