2009年10月19日月曜日

A person you know is planning to move to your town or city...

Write your opinion about the topic below.

Topic: A person you know is
planning to move to your town or city. What do you think this person
would like and dislike about living in your town or city? Why? Use
specific reasons and details to develop your essay.


=====

  I think that a person who is planning to move to my town would like my town. Actually, I came back from a big city when I graduated our university so I can compare my town and others. Based on my experience, I think that the person would like my town.

 First is regarding beautiful nature around my town. Near my town, there are many beautiful nature scenery and they always encourage myself. If the person live in the attracting nature, they would be able to be relaxed much more than before.

 Second is regarding useful facilities. Actually, there are many good facilities such as gyms and parks for your sports activities. If you live in my hometown, you would be more active about sports and get many friends who play same spots with you.

 Of course, you would think that my hometown is in rural area so there are not enough stores to buy attractive things. But thanks to fast internet connection, you would enjoy shopping through the internet.

 In Japan, many local cities are depressed because many young people have gone to a big city. So we should find good way to activate my hometown to be attractive for young people. And this effort would bring many attraction to my town.

=====

[Corrected one]

 I think that a person who is planning to move to my town would like my town. Actually, I came back from a big city after I graduated from our university so I can compare my town to the others. Based on my experience, I think that that person would like my town.

 First is regarding beautiful nature around my town. Near my town, there are many beautiful natural sceneries and they always encourage me. If the person lives in an attractive nature, he would be able to be relaxed more than before.

 Second is regarding useful facilities. Actually, there are many good facilities such as gyms and parks for sports activities. If you live in my hometown, you would be more active about sports and get many friends who play the same sports with you.

 Of course, you would think that my hometown is in rural area so there are not enough stores to buy attractive things. But thanks to fast internet connection, you could enjoy shopping through the internet.

 In Japan, many local cities are depressed because many young people have gone to the big cities. So we should find good ways to activate my hometown for it to be attractive for young people. And this effort would then bring many attractions to my town.

0 件のコメント: