2009年10月31日土曜日

You have received a gift of money. The money is enough to buy....

 Write your opinion about the topic below.

Topic: You have received a gift of money. The money is enough to buy either apiece of jewelry you like or airline ticket to the country you want to go. Which would you buy? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.


=====

 

 I'd like to buy a tickets to the country I want to go instead of buying my favorite jewelry. Actually, I was a back-packer and even now I love traveling. Based on my experience, I support traveling abroad and here are some specific reasons for that.

 

 First is regarding great memories. Actually, I have many great memories about my travels and it always encourage me a lot. If you go to your favorite country, you would get many good memories. And then, it would refresh you a lot.

 

 Second is regarding experience. Usually, traveling abroad bring me a lot of experiences and it always broaden my outlook. If you visite the place you want to go, it may bring you the chance to rethink your life and it would really helpful for your growing mind.

 

 Of course, you think that buying your favorite thing and keeping it really make you happy but I believe the benefits of travel is more valuable for you.

 

 For me, traveling always encourage me a lot and broaden my outlook. So I want to tall my exprerience to my friends and I hope that they would go traveling.

 

=====
[Corrected one]

Coming soon.

0 件のコメント: