2009年8月29日土曜日

Southern island called Ko Tao and whale shark

Southern island called Ko Tao and whale shark

 

I was really interested in scuba diving but it is a little expensive for me in Japan. So I learned how to scuba in Thailand because it is very reasonable!!

 


 

Southern island called Ko Tao is really famous for great diving spots and I really enjoy watching so many fishes.

 


 


 

At first, I planed that I would get only license called Open Water License but I changed my mind. Yes, I got advanced license, too.

When I was learning how to take pictures under the water to get this license, fortunately I could meet whale shark !!

 


 


 

I could swim with whale shark about 5 minutes and it was impressive experience for me!!

Thanks to this excellent encounter, I really like scuba diving now !!


Yes, I will go many places to encounter many kinds of fishes :)

0 件のコメント: