2009年8月28日金曜日

Thai massage general course in Bangkok

Thai massage general course in Bangkok

 

One of the main purpose of this travel was learning Thai traditional massage in English to get certification. So I attended Thai Massage General Course and I studied massage about 30 hours in 5days.


 
WATPO Thai traditional medical school
http://www.watpomassage.com/2009/


General Thai Massage Course For 30 Hours

 


 

(I'm sorry... shake camera.)

 

Of course, it's first time for me learning something in English abroad so I felt a little nervous...

But even though I couldn't understand what teachers and friends said fully, I could enjoy this course and cross-cultural communication a lot !!

 

Through this course, I leaned many things not only Thai massage....

First, there are many English in the world. When I told one of my friends who is Singaporean, I couldn't understand what he said....orz  So I really felt that I should talk many people to improve my English communication skills.

Second, learning something in English is really fun !!! Not only increase knowledge of what I want to learn but also I could improve my English and communication skills at same times !!

 




If I didn't meet this website called Smart.fm, I could not attend English course so I really think that learning English and this website are changing my life...

Someday I want to go back to Thailand to go out with my friends and teachers !!!


 

To be continued....

0 件のコメント: