2009年8月24日月曜日

Watching solar eclipse in Shanghai

During this summer vacation, I went to Shanghai and Thailand. I chose Shanghai as the place for transit of air plain so the ticket cost became more reasonable. Of course, I staid Shanghai to watch solar eclipse but unfortunately I could not watch it because rain started when the sun became half ....



Even though I couldn't watch total eclipse, I felt that how sky and space were huge because I watched sky for long time. And I realized that how small I am and this feeling taught me that many people always help me....
This experience broadened my outlook a lot and I think that I have to have a grateful heart for everyone and everything...

Of course, I enjoyed sightseeing a lot such as visiting Chinese old garden, visiting highest observation deck in the world, watching Chinese acrobatic group and especially eating Shanghai crab. ( I'm sorry that I forgot taking pictures of Shanghai crab...orz)


Chinese garden 豫園


Observation deck 上海環球金融中心展望台


Chinese acrobatic group 雲峰劇院


Restaurant 成隆行 蟹王府

I know that there are many people called Eclipse Hunter in the world and I would become one of them www  Actually, that eclipse gave me a good opportunity to visit the place where I don't know well and it widened my view a lot !!
Someday, I will go to somewhere to watch total eclipse again :)

To be continued later....



0 件のコメント: