2009年6月19日金曜日

How to easily slip back after taking short break

Today's blog from below URL.

http://lifehacker.com/5293865/focus-faster-by-preparing-your-next-task-before-taking-a-break

This blog said even light preparation such as opening application for next task is really helpful for you to easily slip back your workflow after taking break.
It's interesting!!
Actually, I sometime waste my time by watching interesting website such as You Tube instead of learning English. So I decided to open website of English online dictionary even I don't know wheather I use it or not before taking break.
How do you think? Tell me!!

=====
[Corrected one]

Today's blog from below URL.

http://lifehacker.com/5293865/focus-faster-by-preparing-your-next-task-before-taking-a-break

This blog said that even light preparation such as opening an application for the next task is really helpful for you to easily slip back into your workflow after taking a break.
It's interesting!!
Actually, I sometimes waste my time by watching interesting website such as YouTube instead of learning English. So I decided to open website of English online dictionary even I don't know whether I'll use it or not before taking a break.
What do you think? Tell me!!

0 件のコメント: