2009年6月23日火曜日

The importance of weekly review

Today's blog from below URL.

http://lifehacker.com/5298573/re+establish-the-weekly-review-habit

Since about three years ago, I have been using business skill called "Getting Things Don" and I think it's really useful for me.
First, I enter all tasks what I should do into website called "Remember The Milk" and I should decide deadlines of them.
Second, I decide priority of these tasks and I do my tasks in that order.

This blog said importance of weekly review of tasks.
It's interesting !!
I think I should prepare some useful questions for my brainstorming when I check weekly review.
If I use these questions, it would arrange my thinking clearer than before.


=====
[Corrected one]

Today's blog from below URL.

http://lifehacker.com/5298573/re+establish-the-weekly-review-habit

Since about three years ago, I have been using this business skill
called "Getting Things Done" and I think that it's really useful for me.
First, I enter all tasks or things-to-do into this website called "Remember The Milk" and then set their deadlines.
Second, I prioritize these tasks and get them done in that same order.

This blog wrote about the importance of weekly review of tasks.
It's interesting !!
I think I should prepare some useful questions for brainstorming when I check the weekly review.
If I use these questions, it would organize my thoughts clearer than before.

0 件のコメント: