2009年6月16日火曜日

Since 7 months ago, I have been train...

  Since 7 months ago, I have been training accelerated reading at website "Spreed news". There are many kinds of articles to train speed reading and I always choose "life hacker". Because I like reading tips about how to improve my daily life and I can more concentrate than when I read other articles.



 Last Sunday, I took English Language Proficiency Test to know my English level. At the time I was surprised that my reading speed was improved rapidly thanks to this website. So I was wondering that I should write journals about "life hacker" to improve my concentration of accelerated reading. If I write about it, I would be able to improve my reading speed and writing ability at the same time. I will post about it on weekday.

How do you think? Please tell me !!



=====

[Corrected one]



 Since 7 months ago, I have been training accelerated reading at a website called "Spreed news". There are many kinds of articles to train speed reading and I always choose "life hacker" because I like reading tips on how to improve my everyday life and I can concentrate more on this than when I read other articles.


 
Last Sunday, I took English Language Proficiency Test for me to know my English level. At that time, I was surprised that my reading speed has improved rapidly owing to the said website. So I was wondering that I should write journals about "life hacker" to improve my concentration on accelerated reading. If I write about it, I would be able to improve my reading speed and writing ability at the same time. I will post about it on weekdays.
What do you think? Please tell me !!

0 件のコメント: