2009年9月27日日曜日

A company has announced that....

Write your opinion about the topic below.

Topic: A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the factory? Explain your position.

=====

 I support this plan. Of course, I know there are many pros and cons but I think the advantage of this plan is lager than disadvantage of that. Because my family has small factory in my community and I used to work there so I know many pros about building factory.

 First is regarding local economy. the factory that planed to build would create many jobs in the future and it would stimulate local economy. Actually my family company's factory employs many people and the salary from that company support their life even though that factory is not big.

 Second is about commute time. In Japan, many people spend a lot of time to go to their work place and it reduce the time that they can spend with their family. If the factory would be built in our community, the employees don't need spend a lot of time to go their work space and they could improve the relationship with their family thanks to the factory near their home.

 Of course, this factory may cause pollution and damage environment. But even if the land that planned to built the factory would used for agriculture, some chemical substances that used for agriculture may cause pollution also. I think that development of new technology could prevent any contamination of that factory.

 In my home town, many shops and companies went bankrupt because they were out of step with the times. I think building factory would stimulate local economy and activity of local economy would create better future.

=====
[Corrected one]

 I support this plan. Of course, I know there are many pros and cons but I think the advantage of this plan is larger than the disadvantage of that because our family has a small factory in our community and I used to work there so I know many pros about building a factory.

 First is regarding local economy. The factory that is planned to be built would create many jobs in the future and it would stimulate local economy. Actually our family company's factory employs many people and the salary from our company support their life even though our factory is not that big.

 Second is about commuting time. In Japan, many people spend a lot of time to go to their work place and it reduces the time that they can spend with their respective families. If the factory would be built in our community, the employees don't need to spend a lot of time to go their work place and they could improve the relationship with their family.

 Of course, some one would deplore that the factory may cause pollution but with the advancement of technology, we could have a way to prevent pollution which could harm the environment.

 In my home town, many shops and companies went bankrupt because they cannot catch up with the new times.I think building factories would stimulate local economy and activity. This, in turn, would create a better future for the local people.

0 件のコメント: