2009年9月24日木曜日

It has been said, “Not everything tha...

Write your opinion about the topic below.

Topic: It has been said, “Not everything that is learned is
contained in books.” Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with
knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which sources more important?
Why?



=====


 For me, knowledge gained from experience is more valuable than knowledge gained from books. Of course, I like reading books and I think it's one of the best way of learning something. Since two years ago I have been studying English seriously and it teaches me the importance of real experience.


 First is regarding memorizing. Actually I read many books to improve my English grammar but talking with native English speaker is best way for me to learn English language construction. Real experience of English conversation always give me strong impression and it help my memorizing.


 Secondly, its regarding practicality, one of my native English friends said that the English in Japanese text book is too old fashioned and it's not natural. Even if the book was established lately, the knowledge of books is not practical compared to real experience.


 Of course, reading books is very efficient way of learning. Actually I can get many information by only reading books and usually cost of books are not expensive. But I think that we should use the knowledge gained from reading books to understand it deeply and this real experience would improve my studying more.


 With reasons mentioned above, I prefer real experience. Lately thanks to new technology, I can get good knowledge gained from experience through the Internet. Almost everyday I talk with native English speakers by computer application called Skype so I think that new technology would bring us new way of learning.


=====
[Corrected one]

 For me, knowledge gained from experience is more valuable than knowledge gained from books. Of course, I like reading books and I think it's one of the best ways of learning something. Since two years ago, I have been studying English seriously and it teaches me the importance of real experience.

 First is regarding memorizing. Actually, I read many books to improve my English grammar but talking with native English speakers is the best way for me to learn English language construction. Real experience of English conversation always give me strong impression and it helps me memorize.

 Second is regarding practicality. One of my native English friends said that the English in Japanese text book is too old fashioned and it's not natural. Even if the book was published just recently, the knowledge from books is not practical compared to real experience.


 Of course, reading books is very efficient way of learning. Actually I can get many information by only reading books and usually the cost of books is not expensive. But I think that we should use the knowledge gained from reading books to understand it deeply and this real experience would improve my way of studying.


 With reasons mentioned above, I prefer real experience. Thanks to new technology, I can get good knowledge gained from experience through the Internet. Almost everyday I talk with native English speakers by computer application called Skype so I think that I would be able to get more chance of getting the knowledge from real experience. Then I could improve my English more smoothly.

0 件のコメント: