2009年9月29日火曜日

If you could change one important....

Write your opinion about the topic below.

Topic: If you could change one important thing about your hometown,
what would you change? Use reasons and specific examples to support your
answer.


=====

 If I could change one important thing about my hometown, I will start free movie theater that operated our local government. And I believe that it would activate local economy and provide new way of learning through great movies. I think it's best way and there are many reason to support my idea.

 First is regarding local economy. In Japan, there are many huge store in suburb area and it really attract people so most of people don't come to shopping to my home town. If movie theater provide great movies at free, many people would come to watch and buy something near movie theater. Then, my home town would be more active than before.

 Second is regarding education. There are many really life-enriching movies in the world. But we usually don't watch these movies because mass media always provide us a lot of commercial movies. And they prevent great encounter with good movies. If this theater provide life-enriching movies, my hometown's people would get great knowledge of our life.

 Of course, free movie theater is really expensive but if the old movie theater that went bankrupt would be used, the cost could become lower. And I believe that our local economy activity would compensate this cost soon.

 In my hometown there are many stores in bankruptcy even if near our local station. On the other hand, there are some really lively town that could change themselves to become attractive in Japan. So I believe that each town should find their best way to show their originality to attract many people.

=====
[Corrected one]

 If I could change one important thing about my hometown, I will start with free movie theater that would be operated by our local government. And I believe that it would activate local economy and provide new way of learning through great movies. I think it's the best way and there are many reasons to support my idea.

 First is regarding our local economy. In Japan, there are many huge stores in suburb area and they really attract people so most of the people don't shop in my hometown. If movie theaters provide great movies for free, many people would come to watch and buy something near the movie theaters. Then, probably my hometown would be more active than before.

 Second is regarding education. There are many life-inspiring movies in the world. But we usually don't watch these movies because mass media always provide us a lot of commercial movies. Thus, they prevent great encounter with good movies. If this theater provide life-inspiring movies, my hometown's people would get great knowledge on how to live our lives.

 Of course, free movie theater is really expensive
but if the old movie theater that went bankrupt about three years ago would be used, the cost
could become lower. And I believe that our local economic activity would
compensate this cost soon.

 In my hometown, even stores near local train stations are in a state of bankruptcy. There are some towns which adapt to change easily and try to become more attractive and progressive. So I believe that each town should find their best way to show their originality to attract many people.

0 件のコメント: