2009年9月22日火曜日

Food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved ...

Write your opinion about the topic below.

Topic: Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change
improved the way people live? Use specific reasons and examples to support your
answer.




=====

 I don't agree with this opinion. I think making foods by ourselves bring us many happiness. When I was university student, I had been bought easy-prepared foods such as instant noodle and now I eat hand-made foods almost everyday because my mother cooks meals for my family. So I know the pros of hand-made foods and cons of instant foods.

 First, hand-made foods are healthier than easy-prepared foods. Usually instant foods has many chemical substances to prevent food spoiling and taking these kind of things everyday may cause health problem. I realized that my health condition was improved when I quit eating instant food very often.

Second it regarding communication among family. In my case, home-made foods bring our family many conversations. Usually our family talk about  ingredients or how to cook during eating and it improves our family relationship.

Of course, cooking by ourselves takes longer time than preparation of instant foods but the cost of easy-to-prepare foods are usually higher. So I think we don't need to work longer to earn for expensive foods by eating home-made foods.

 With reasons mentioned above, I prefer home-made foods. In Japan, many people think dietary education is really important for their children. I think that showing how to cook meals teaches importance of foods and appreciation of eating to their children.

=====
[Corrected one]

 I don't agree with this opinion. I think making foods by ourselves bring us many happiness. When I was a university student, I bought easy-to-prepare foods such as instant noodles and now I eat home-cooked foods almost everyday because my mother cooks meals for our family. So I know the pros of home-cooked foods and cons of instant foods.

 First, home-cooked foods are healthier than easy-to-prepare foods. Usually instant foods has many chemical substances to prevent food spoiling and taking these kind of things everyday may cause health problems. I realized that my health condition improved when I avoided eating instant foods not as often as before.

 Secondly, its regarding communication among family. In my case, home-made foods brought our family many conversations. Usually our family talks about ingredients or how to cook while eating and it improves our family relationship.

Of course, cooking by ourselves takes longer time than preparing instant foods but the cost of easy-to-prepare foods are usually higher. So I think we don't need to work longer to earn for expensive foods by eating home-made foods.

 With reasons mentioned above, I prefer home-made foods. In Japan, many people think dietary education is really important for their children. I think that showing how to cook meals teaches importance of foods and appreciation of eating to the children.

0 件のコメント: