2009年9月16日水曜日

Parents are the best teachers.

Write your opinion about the topic below.

Topic:  Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Points: Habit / Way of thinking / Education / Experience / Stability of mind / Friend

=====

 I agree with this opinion because I am influenced from my parents not only habits but also the way of thinking. Regarding my friends, they look like that their parents were their first teachers. Actually I have a lot of similarity with my parents and I think there are many reasons of that.

 First, parents habits easily become children's common sense. Usually children spend most of time in their house so there is no wonder that they emulate their parents' behavior and it would become their part of life. Actually, my family and I enjoy drinking beer almost everyday and have similar taste of foods.

 Second is about communication. I think every children learn something through the conversation with their parents and it would create children's way of thinking. For example, my sister's attitude of mind is similar to my father's and I think a lot of communication of them would make her way of thinking.

 Of course, children's friends could become big imposing teachers for them. But I guess this impact is not strong compared to their parents because the amount of communication is smaller than parents' one.

 With the reasons mentioned above, parents are the best teachers for their children. Pro golf player Ryo Ishikawa who is one of the best golf players in Japan is really famous and his father teaches him on how to play golf even though his father is neither professional of playing nor professional of  teaching golf. This family always teaches me the ideal relationship of family.

=====
[Corrected one]

 I agree with this opinion because I am influenced by my parents not only habits but also their way of thinking. Regarding my friends, it looks like their parents were their first teachers. Actually I have a lot of similarities with my parents and I think there are many reasons for that.

 First, parents' habits easily become children's common sense. Usually children spend most of their time in the house so it is no wonder that they emulate their parents' behavior and it would become part of their lives. Actually,I have been watching my parents everyday drinking beer since I was child so it also became part of my life.

 Second is about communication. I think every children learn something through having conversation with their parents and it would create children's way of thinking. For example, my sister's attitude is similar to my father's and I think a lot of communication between them made her way of thinking.

 Of course, children's friends could become upright teachers for them. But I guess this impact is not strong compared with the parents because the amount of communication with friends is smaller than communication with the parents.

 With the reasons mentioned above, parents are the best teachers for their children. Professional golf player Ryo Ishikawa, one of the best golf players in Japan, is really famous and his father teaches him how to play golf even though his father is neither professional in playing nor professional in  teaching golf. This family always teaches me the ideal relationship of family.

0 件のコメント: