2009年11月6日金曜日

Businesses should hire employees for their entire lives....

Write your opinion about the topic below.

Topic: Businesses should hire
employees for their entire lives. Do you agree or disagree? Use
specific reasons and examples to support your answer.


=====

 I don't agree with this opinion. I always know about bad economy through media because Japan is in recession. Through the knowledge I get, I think it's really difficult that business can hire employees for their entire lives. And here are some special reasons for that.

 First is regarding products' life span. Owing to the advancement of new technology, products' life span is getting shorter. For example, In America, one of the most biggest CD stores called Tower Record went bankrupt even many people loved buying CD at the stores about 10 years go. I think it's the example of the difficulty of employment for life.

 Second is regarding moral of employees. Actually, employment for life was common in Japan about 15 years ago and I guess the situation would decrease employees' moral and competitive power in the international markets. So I think employment for life could reduce Japanese productivity.

 Of course, you would think that stable condition of employees in one company for long is really helpful to stabilize employees' mind but I think the careers and abilities that employees can get through career changes would also stabilize their mind.

 Through this recession, many people start to think their career plan to get stable life style and I guess that the number of career changes would increase after this strict situation. And I think it would improve Japanese competitive power in the international markets.

=====
[Corrected one]

Coming soon.

0 件のコメント: