2009年11月25日水曜日

People work because they need money to live. What are some other

Write your opinion about the topic below.

Topic: People work because
they need money to live. What are some other reasons that people work?
Discuss one or more of these reasons. Use specific examples and details
to support your answer.


=====

 Actually, I used to work for our family company and it hires some pert-time jobs. Until this July, I had been working for the company and I could get many experiences. Based on them, I think there are some important reasons for working. Here are some specific examples of them.

 First is regarding contribution. Usually, working improve our society and it really stimulate our economy. Even now, I'm proud of my previous job because I could work for ensuring employment.

 Second is regarding feeling of accomplishment. Actually, I had to tackle many challenging tasks and it always brought me a feeling of accomplishment. At that time, I felt really happy and I determined to improve my business skills.

 Third is regarding experiences. Actually, I had many difficult tasks but I could manage it thanks to my co-workers help. For me, it's really good experiences and it broadened my outlook a lot. In addition to that, I could learn the importance of helping each other.

 For me, there reasons for working are really important. And I think that older workers should teach those precious things to younger workers and it would improve our working environments and our society.

=====
[Corrected one]

 Actually, I used to work for our family company and it hires for some part-time jobs. Until this July, I had been working for the company and I could get many experiences. Based on them, I think there are some important reasons for working. Here are some specific examples of them.


 First is regarding contribution. Usually, working improves our society and it really stimulates our economy. Even now, I'm proud of my previous job because I could work for ensuring employment.

 Second is regarding the feeling of accomplishment. Actually, I had to tackle many challenging tasks and they always brought me a feeling of accomplishment. At that time, I felt really happy and I was determined to improve my business skills.

 Third is regarding experiences. Actually, I had many difficult tasks but I could manage them thanks to my co-workers help. For me, they're really good experiences and they broadened my outlook a lot. In addition to that, I could learn the importance of helping each other.

 For me, these reasons for working are really important. And I think that older workers should teach those precious things to younger workers and it would improve our working environment as well as our society.

0 件のコメント: