2009年11月18日水曜日

With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more inf

Write your opinion about the topic below.

Topic: Do you agree or
disagree with the following statement? With the help of technology,
students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.


=====

 I agree with this opinion. About two years ago, I have been studying English seriously and I can get many benefits thanks to the new technologies such as Skype and Podcasting. Based on my experience, I believe that students can learn more information and learn it more quickly.

 First is regarding the Skype. Actually, I get English conversation lessons almost everyday thanks to the new communication software called Skype and it's really helpful for me to improve my English skills. Of course, I don't need to go to English conversation schools so I can save money and time so I can get more lessons.

 Second is regarding the Podcasting. Have you ever heard the Podcasting system?  The Podcasting is a kind of Internet radio system and I can install latest Podcast programs into my iPhone or I-pod through this system. So I can get many English information and it really improve my English  skills. If I can't use this system, I should buy more English CD to study it.

 Of course, attending school is a best way of learning something but it's a little difficult for busy people or who doesn't live near the school. And learning something with the new technology such as the Internet could save more money and time.

 In Japan, the number of PC users is getting bigger and more than half of the people have their own PC. So I believe that learning with the new technology is more common and many people use it to improve their life.

=====
[Corrected one]

Coming soon.

0 件のコメント: