2009年11月21日土曜日

What is a very important skill a person should learn...

Write your opinion about the topic below.

Topic: What is a very
important skill a person should learn in order to be successful in the
world today? Choose one skill and use specific reasons and examples to
support your choice.


=====
 I think that the most important skill a person should learn is English proficiency. Actually, I have been learning English seriously more than two years and it's changing my life a lot. Based on my experience, English proficiency is the most valuable skill and here are some specific reasons.

 First is regarding broadening someone's outlook. When I was a high school student, I enjoyed homestay and it really broadened my outlook. Actually, learning English is one of the best way to know other cultures and it would bring many experience for us.

 Second is regarding business. Actually, English is the most common language in the world and English proficiency is really important to sell products in the world. Mastering English would increase your business chance and it would bring you success.

 Third is regarding benefits for travel. If you can speak English, you can go wherever you want because English is one of the most common language in the world. Actually, traveling is great experience for you and it's not only fun but also good opportunity to take a larger view.

 These reasons I mentioned above, I believe that English proficiency is most important skill for us. Nowadays, we are in the era of globalization and it would be expedited. So the importance of English proficiency would be larger than before.

=====
[Corrected one]

Coming soon.

0 件のコメント: