2009年11月10日火曜日

Choose one of the following transportation vehicles and explain w

Write your opinion about the topic below.

Topic: Choose one of the
following transportation vehicles and explain why you think it has
changed people’s lives.• automobiles• bicycles• airplanes Use specific
reasons and examples to support your answer.


=====

 I think that automobiles have changed people's lives a lot and it was biggest changes among them. Actually, I use a car almost everyday for commute and I usually drive a car at work. Based on my experience, I guess the advancement of car was biggest impact among them.

 First is regarding contribution. Thanks to the cars and tracks, we can sent heavy things easily and it expedited the speed of industrialization in my country. Of course, our company sent and get many products through the contribution of them.

 Second is regarding commute. Actually, there are many people who commute by car in my town and I guess that long work trip by cars changed our way of working. If we can't use cars for commute, we would not be able to come together at office of factory to work efficiently.

 Of course, airplanes changed our lifestyle a lot. But compared to cars, the impact is not bigger because using car is more common for us than using airplane.

 Actually, we should change the way of using cars because we have better prevent the global warming. Even though, cars can be most useful vehicle for us and the importance of them would be bigger owing to eco-friendly cars.


=====
[Corrected one]

Coming soon.

0 件のコメント: