2009年11月26日木曜日

Many teachers assign homework to students every day....

Write your opinion about the topic below.

Topic: Many teachers assign
homework to students every day. Do you think that daily homework is
necessary for students? Use specific reasons and details to support
your answer.


=====

 I think that daily homework is necessary for students. Since one years ago, I have been learning English through Skype and I do homework almost everyday. Then, I know that it really improves my English skills. Based on my experiences, I guess homework is really important for students.

 First is regarding review. Actually, most of the people can't memorize what they have learned only once so I believe that homework is really important to memorize them. Of course, I review what I learn and it's really important part of learning English for me.

 Second is regarding custom. About one years ago, I used to learn business skill, coaching and I got many homework. Through this classes, I got the custom of learning by myself and even now I study English spontaneously.

 Third is regarding thinking by myself. Actually, through doing my homework, I can get great opportunity of thinking, solving problems by myself. I believe that thinking and solving problems by myself is one of the most important skills to live and I think doing homework brought me the excellent skill.

 Through doing homework by myself, I can make great relationship with my English teachers because they always acknowledge my efforts. Then, I determined to keep doing homework and master English with my great English teachers.

=====
[Corrected one]

Coming soon.