2009年11月24日火曜日

Some people like to travel with a companion. Other people...

Write your opinion about the topic below.

Topic: Some
people like to travel with a companion. Other people prefer to travel
alone. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to
support your choice.


=====

 I prefer to travel with a companion. When I was a university student, I went on a trip with my friends and I usually travel by myself. Based on my experience, Traveling with a friend is happier than traveling by myself.

 First is regarding sharing good things. When I went to Asian countries with my friends, I had many great experiences and I felt really happy about sharing them with my friends. That experience really broadened my outlook and gave us good relationship.

 Second is regarding helping each other. When I went to India, I suffered from food poisoning and I had really tough time. If I visited India with my friend, he/she would help me and I could recover soon.

 Of course, traveling by myself has some benefits. When I travel alone, I don't need to care someone's opinion and I enjoy freedom. Even though, traveling with a companion is more attractive for me.

 These reasons I mentioned above, traveling with a companion is better than traveling by myself. At next trip, I'm going to ask some friends to come with me and I believe that we could have great memories.

=====
[Corrected one]

Coming soon.

0 件のコメント: