2009年10月12日月曜日

It has recently been announced that a new restaurant....

Write your opinion about the topic below.

Topic: It has recently been
announced that a new restaurant may be built in your neighborhood. Do
you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details
to support your answer.


=====

 I will support this new restaurant because I live in rural area so there are few restaurants near my house. If a new restaurant would be built in my neighborhood, it is very convenient for me. And here are some reasons for that.

 First is regarding variety of food. Usually, my mother cooks meals for our family but the variety of dishes is not enough. If that new restaurant would be built near my house, our family would be able to enjoy many kinds of foods.

 Second is regarding the cost of taxi. In Japan, drunk driving is illegal and fine is really expensive. So I should use a taxi after drinking party. But If drinking party would be held at that new restaurant, I could save the money of taxi.

 Of course, the total cost of eating would be increased, if I use that restaurant fluently.But I would get relaxing time at the restaurant and I don't need to pay money to be relaxed in other ways.

 Now we should stand big recession and sometimes it give us gloom. Paying money at restaurants or stores in my neighborhood, it would stimulate local economy and it would improve my hometown situation.

=====
[Corrected one]

 I will support this new restaurant because I live in rural area so
there are few restaurants near my house. If a new restaurant would be
built in my neighborhood, it is very convenient for me. And here are
some reasons for that.

 First is regarding the variety of food.
Usually, my mother cooks meals for our family but the variety of dishes
is not enough. If that new restaurant would be built near my house, our
family would be able to enjoy many kinds of food.

 Second is
regarding the cost of taxi. In Japan, drunk driving is illegal and the fine
is really expensive. So I should use a taxi after a drinking party. But
If the drinking party would be held at that new restaurant, I could save
the money for taxi.

 Of course, I would pay more money if I eat at the restaurant frequently. But If I could get a relaxing time in that restaurant, I need not go to farther places and pay more money. That way, I enjoyed at the same time I saved money.

 Now we should bear the consequences of recession although sometimes it makes us depressed. One way of stimulating local economy and improving my hometwon situation is by paying money at restaurants or stores in my neighborhood.

0 件のコメント: