2009年10月10日土曜日

Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants...

Write your opinion about the topic below.

Topic: Some people prefer to
eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and
eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and
examples to support your answer.

=====

 I prefer to eat at food stand or restaurants. When I was a university students, I should prepare foods by myself. Sometimes I cooked, and others I ate out. Based on my experience, I think eating out is better for me.

 First is regarding cooking skills. Actually, I'm not good at cooking and foods which I cooked are not tasty. Of course, I would be able to improve my cooking skills but it takes long time.

 Second is regarding time. Eating out is very easy. I don't need to buy ingredients at super market and I don't need to clear up dishes. So I can get enough time for what I want to do.

 Of course, eating out is expensive but if ingredients are spoiled in the refrigerator due to my poor cooking skills, the home-cooked foods cost would become expensive too.

 In Japan, there are many busy businessmen and they don't have time to cook by themselves.  For them, eating out is really useful and it bring them relaxing time.

=====
[Corrected one]

 I prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. When I was a university student, I used to prepare foods by myself. There were times I cook, and others I eat outside. Based on my experience, I think eating out is better for me.

 First is regarding cooking skills. Actually, I'm not good at cooking and foods I cook are not tasty. Of course, I would be able to improve my cooking skills but it will take long time.

 Second is regarding time. Eating out is very easy. I don't need to buy ingredients at the supermarket and I don't need to wash up dishes. So I can get enough time for other things I want to do.

 Of course, eating out is expensive but if ingredients are spoiled in the refrigerator due to my poor cooking skills, preparing home-cooked meals would cost more expensive.

 In Japan, there are many busy businessmen and they don't have time to cook by themselves.  For them, eating out is really useful and it brings them relaxing time.

0 件のコメント: