2009年10月30日金曜日

Some people spend their entire lives in one place...

Write your opinion about the topic below.

Topic: Some
people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of
times throughout their lives, looking for a better job, house,
community, or even climate. Which do you prefer: staying in one place
or moving in search of another place? Use reasons and specific examples
to support your opinion.



=====

I prefer the living of moving to search of another place. When I was a university student, I was a back-packer so I stayed many place. And I used to live in Tokyo for more than 4 years. Based on my experience, I don't support the living of staying in one place forever. Here are some specific reasons for that.

 First is regarding getting knowledge. I think that staying another place is one of the best ways to get many kinds of knowledge such as language, culture, cooking meals and so on. And I believe that it would broaden my outlook.

 Second is regarding meeting people. If you move another place, you would meet many people. And it would be your great treasure of your life. Actually, I met many people when I live another place. And those memories always encourage me a lot.

 Of course, you would think that moving is a pain but I think you can enjoy it. For me, preparation for moving such as seeking room, choosing furniture for new room are really fun.

 Thanks to the Internet, many people can work in their home instead of going their companies' offices. So we should enjoy living another place to broaden our out look and it would bring many valuable things.

=====
[Corrected one]

Coming soon.

0 件のコメント: