2009年10月3日土曜日

Television has destroyed communication among friends and family..

Write your opinion about the topic below.

Topic: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Television has destroyed communication among friends and family. Use specific
reasons and examples to support your opinion.


=====

 I agree this opinion. In Japan. most of families have more than one television and there are many funny and interesting television programs. I think it prevent having conversation among family and friends and here are some examples of them.

 First is regarding family. I usually eat dinner with my parents and we watch television programs at that time. Most of the time, we don't talk and we watch the screen seriously. If there are not television, we would talk more.

Second is regarding friends. In Japan, many young people spend a lot of time to watch TV programs and I think it reduce the time to have conversations with their friends. Actually, one of my friends always enjoy TV after he finish his work.

 Of course, Television programs could give us good  conversational kicking-off points. But I think there are more important topics to talk around our real life and having conversations about it would broaden our outlook.

 Some NPO started to spread the idea that to have non-electricity hours during the Earth Day. I think this idea is great opportunity to rethink about relationship between communication and  television.

=====
[Corrected one]

 I agree with this opinion. In Japan, most of the families have more than one television and there are many funny and interesting television programs. I think it prevents having conversation among family and friends and here are some reasons for that.

 First is regarding family. I usually eat dinner with my parents and we watch television programs at that time. Most of the time, we don't talk and we just watch the screen seriously. If there are no televisions, we would talk more.

 Second is regarding friends. In Japan, many young people spend a lot of time watching TV programs and I think it reduces the time to have conversations with their friends. Actually, one of my friends always enjoy watching TV after he finishes his work.

 Of course, Television programs could give us good  conversational kicking-off points. But I think there are more important topics to talk about in real life and having conversations about it would broaden our outlook.

 Some NPO started to spread the idea of having non-electricity hours during the Earth Day. I think that this idea is a great opportunity to rethink about relationship between communication and television.

0 件のコメント: