2009年10月11日日曜日

Some people believe that university students...

Write your opinion about the topic below.

Topic: Some people believe
that university students should be required to attend classes. Others
believe that going to classes should be optional for students. Which
point of view do you agree with? Use specific reasons and details to
explain your answer.


=====

  I think that university students should not be required to attend classes. Of course, I had been attending classes when I was a university student and now I learn many things such as English conversation and communication skills through internet or telephone. Based on my experience, I think that university classes should be optional and here are some reasons for that.

 First is regarding time and money. If university classes are optional and universities provide online classes, students should not go to the school and they can save time and money of transportation.

 Second is regarding easiness to learning. If university students should not attend classes, many businessmen would start learning because they can study something that they want to study after work. And university would get many students.

 Of course, attending classes is one of the best way of learning but thanks to advancement of new technology such as personal computer's application Skype, students can learn their major efficiently because Skype has many useful functions such as TV telephone, chat and so on.

 Actually, I enjoy English conversation classes through internet almost everyday and it's really helpful for me. The new system of learning and new technology bring us many chances to study.

=====
[Corrected one]

 I think that university students should not be required to attend classes. Of course, I attended classes when I was a university student and now I learn many things such as English conversation and communication skills through internet or telephone. Based on my experience, I think that university classes should be optional and here are some reasons for that.

 First is regarding time and money. If university classes are optional and universities provide online classes, students don't need to go to their school and they can save time and money of transportation.

 Second is regarding easiness to learning. If university students don't have to attend classes, many businessmen would start learning because they can have the time to learn something that they want to study after work. And it would follow that universities would get many students.

 Of course, attending classes is one of the best way of learning but thanks to advancement of new technology, such as personal computer's application Skype, students can now learn their major efficiently because Skype has many useful functions such as web camera, telephone, chat and so on.

 Actually, I enjoy English conversation class through internet almost everyday and it's really helpful for me. The new system of learning and new technology bring us many chances to study.

0 件のコメント: