2009年10月29日木曜日

It has recently been announced that a new high school may be buil

Write your opinion about the topic below.

Topic: It has recently been
announced that a new high school may be built in your community. Do you
support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details in
your answer.


=====

 I oppose this plan. When I was a high school student, I used to go the high school in my community so I know the cons of this plan. There are some specific reasons for that.

 First is regarding easiness of access. My community is in rural area and only we have one local station. Addition to that, train doesn't come frequent. So I think that new school would not be attractive for students.

 Second is regarding falling population. In Japan, birth ratio is not enough high and the population is getting smaller. Of course, the number of students is decreasing in my hometown too. So I guess that school would not be able to get enough students.

 Of course, I am really interested in how teachers teach students in that school and I want to listen to that system of education. But in this situation, that school would not be able to maintain even though the system of education is good.

 The reasons I mentioned above, I don't agree with the opinion. In my opinion, we should teach important things to young people through local activities such as volunteer rather than education at the new high school. And this kind of activities would create better relationship in my community.

=====
[Corrected one]

Coming soon.

0 件のコメント: