2009年10月7日水曜日

Some people prefer to live in a small town....

 Write your opinion about the topic below.

Topic: Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

 

=====

 

 I prefer to live in a big town. Actually, now I live in a small hometown and I had been living in a big town when I was university students so I know the pros and cons of them.

 

 First is regarding meeting people. About 2 years ago, I used to go to a big town every week to study English and there were many people who like studying English. And studying with them really encouraged me to learn English. If I live in a big town, I would be able to attend English classes a lot.

 

 Second is regarding activities. In Tokyo, there are many active places and those attract many people. When I was a university student, I used to go attractive places often and it was really fun for me.

 

 Of course, someone would think that houses in a big city are usually small because the cost for rents in urban area is really high. But I don't mind about that because I got used to live in a small house easily when I started to live in Tokyo.

 

 These days, thanks to the advancement of new technology, the society changing speed is very rapidly. So I think that living in a big city is really helpful for me to catch up with the new time.


=====
[Corrected one]

 I prefer to live in a big town. Actually now, I live in a small hometown and I tried living in a big town when I was a university student so I know the pros and cons of the two.

 First is regarding meeting people. About 2 years ago, I used to going to a big town every week to study English and there were many people who like studying the language. And studying with them really encouraged me to learn English. If I live in a big town, I would be able to attend classes a lot.

 Second is regarding activities. In Tokyo, there are many active places and those attract many people. When I was a university student, I used to go attractive places often and it was really fun for me.

 Of course, someone would think that houses in the big city are usually small because the cost of rents in urban area is really high. But I don't mind about that because I got used to living in a small house easily when I started to live in Tokyo.

 These days, thanks to the advancement of new technology, the society changes very rapidly. So I think that living in a big city is really helpful for me to catch up with the new times.

0 件のコメント: