2009年10月9日金曜日

Universities should give the same amount of money to their studen

Write your opinion about the topic below.

Topic:  Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Universities should give the same amount of money to their students’ sports activities as they give to their university libraries. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

 

=====

 

 I disagree with this opinion. Actually, I was a member of volleyball club when I was a university student and I spent a lot of time at our university library. Based on my experience, I think universities should spend more money for their university libraries. Here are some reasons for that.

 

 First it regarding cost of books. University libraries should have many kinds of books and most of them are very expert. Compared to normal books, technical books are really expensive. In addition to that, libraries should buy new books to keep up with new technologies.

 

 Second is regarding environment for study. Our university has big library and my friends and I spent a lot of time at there. That place was really comfortable for me and it encouraged my study. If university provide great space to their students, it keep their motivation highly and students would encourage each other at the library.

 

 Of course, sports activities are very important for university students. But most of them think sports as hobbies and they would pay the cost of sports club because it's not expensive.

 

 Sometimes, I go to library to study English and it's very clean and it has many kinds of books. Great library is really helpful for people live here to study and it would help creating our great society.


=====
[Corrected one]

 I disagree with this opinion. Actually, I was a member of
volleyball club when I was a university student and I spent a lot of
time at our university library. Based on my experience, I think
universities should spend more money for their university libraries.
Here are some reasons for that.

 

 First is regarding the cost of books. In a university, they offer a lot of majors so univerisity libraries should have many kinds of books. Most of these books are technical and these are very expensive. In addition to that, libraries should buy new books to keep up with new technologies.

 

 Second is regarding environment for studying. Our university has a big library. My friends and I spent a lot of time there. That place
was really comfortable for me and it encouraged my study. If universities provide great space to their students, it will keep their motivation high and students would encourage each other to study at the library.

 

 Of course, sports activities are important for university
students. But most of them think sports only as hobbies.

 

 Sometimes, I go to library to study English. It's very clean and it has many kinds of books. A great library is really helpful for people to study and it would help in creating a great society.

0 件のコメント: