2009年10月21日水曜日

It has recently been announced that a new movie theater...

Write your opinion about the topic below.

Topic: It
has recently been announced that a new movie theater may be built in
your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use
specific reasons and details to support your answer.


=====

I support this plan. Actually, some movie theaters went bankrupt about 3 years ago in our hometown and I have been watching the effect of that. Based on my experience, I think that building a new movie theater is really helpful for our hometown.

 First is regarding local economy. Lately some big shopping centers attract customers so the number of customers who shop in our hometown is getting smaller. But if that movie theater is built, many customer wold come to our hometown and it would stimulate our local economy.

 Second is regarding education. Actually, movies always encourage us and it give us a lot of knowledge of how to live our lives. Providing good movies in our neighbor would be really helpful for people to learn very important things of our life.

 Third is regarding pleasure time with family. When I was a child, I went to a movie theater with my family and it was really fun for us. If that new movie theater be built near our house, my family would go to movie theater very often and have good times.

 In Japan, there are many DVD rental shops but watching movie on the large screen is really fun for us and it would great memory of having time with our important persons.

=====
[Corrected one]

Coming soon.

0 件のコメント: