2009年10月13日火曜日

Some people think that they can learn better...

Write your opinion about the topic below.

Topic: Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a
teacher. Others think that it is always better to have a teacher. Which
do you prefer? Use specific reasons to develop your essay.

=====

 I think that learning with a teacher is better than learning by myself. Since 1 year ago, I have been studying English with English teachers through internet and it's really helpful for me so I think studying with a teacher is one of the best way to master something. And here are some specific reasons for that.

 First is regarding teacher's knowledge. Of course, when I have a question, I usually search the answer by myself and sometimes I can't find it. If I study with a teacher, I can ask the questions and the teacher would clear my thinking. So their knowledge is very helpful for me.

 Second is regarding motivation. Most of my English teachers acknowledge my efforts to master English and it always make me happy. Based on my experience, Good teachers always encourage my learning English and it keeps my motivation high.

 Third is regarding challenging materials and assignments. Usually, people don't choose challenging materials and assignments to study. But If you study with a teacher, your teacher would recognize your level and gives you challenging materials and assignments and it really improve your knowledge.

 Now I study English with my teacher almost everyday and it's really helpful and fun for me. I think students always should have appreciation to teachers and express it by words. It would create great relationship and makes both happy.

=====
[Corrected one]

 I think that learning with a teacher is better than learning by yourself. Since last year, I have been studying English with English
teachers through internet and it's really helpful for me so I think
studying with a teacher is one of the best ways to master something. And
here are some specific reasons for that.

 First is regarding
teacher's knowledge. Of course, when I have a question, I usually
search the answer by myself and sometimes I can't find it. If I study
with a teacher, I can ask the questions and the teacher would make things clearer since they have more knowledge on that subject matter.

 Second is
regarding motivation. Most of my English teachers acknowledge my
efforts to master English and it always makes me happy. Based on my
experience, good teachers always encourage me to learn English and it
keeps my motivation high.

 Third is regarding challenging
materials and assignments. Usually, people don't choose challenging
materials and assignments to study. But if you study with a teacher, your teacher could assess your level and could give you challenging materials and assignment for you to be able to improve your knowledge.

 Now
I study English with my teachers almost everyday and it's really helpful at the same time, fun for me. I think students should always appreciate their teachers and express it by words. It would create a great relationship
and makes both happy.

0 件のコメント: